Contact Person: Kelly Swinjakow
Post Date: January 04, 2021
Location: Fridley MN
Salary: $22 – $28
Contract to permanent opportunity in Fridley for CNC Mill Machinists.
Hours of work will be 5am-1:30pm Monday-Friday.
Target pay range is $22-$28 an hour.
Please submit resumes in Word format along with pay requirements to attention Kelly Swinjakow at email@example.com for consideration.
- 2 plus years of CNC mill machining experience.
- Must be able to do setups and tool changes.
- Vocational degree in Machine Tool trades or Associate’s Degree.
- Mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide and perform geometric algebraic and trigonometric calculations.
- Must be able to perform metric conversions.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, specifications and routings.
- Ability to use video comparator, caliper, and other tools to inspect and measure machined parts.
- Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds.
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks or similar CAD software is desired.
- Programing CNC machines with G & M code experience is a plus.