Contact Person: Kelly Swinjakow
Post Date: January 12, 2021
Location: Plymouth MN
Contract to permanent or possible direct hire opportunity in Plymouth for CNC Swiss Lathe Machinist.
Hours: 6:00 – 4:30 Monday through Thursday. Overtime as required.
Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit resumes in Word format along with pay requirements to attention Kelly Swinjakow at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Set-up and operation of Swiss turning centers.
- G-code experience.
- Tooling knowledge.
- GD&T knowledge.
- 1st article ready parts.
- Short and long run.
- Degree/experience in machining/manufacturing discipline.
- Programming experience a plus.
- Gibbs CAM experience a plus.
- Mill/turning center experience a plus.
- Experience with Citizen Swiss plus Mazak, Mori-Seki, Nakamura, Myano lathes.