Direct hire opportunity in Ramsey for Controls Engineer-Automated Equipment.
Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit resumes in Word format along with pay requirements to attention Kelly Swinjakow at email@example.com for consideration.
Develop applications of controls, instruments, and systems including PLC and HMI development.
Perform detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications.
Provide support and field questions during the manufacturing, construction, installation and operational testing processes.
Perform operation, software maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, System Engineering or Controls Engineering.
- 2 plus year’s controls engineering experience with automated equipment.
- PLC programming – Yaskawa and Allen Bradley is a plus.
- Servo Motion control programming.
- HMI Development with Visual Basic.NET.
- Vision-Cognex is a plus.
- Competent in the use of Auto-Cad Electrical.
- Travel less than 10.