Contract to perm or opportunity in Chanhassen for Mechanical Machine Designer.
Target pay range is $25-$35 an hour but may be willing to go higher depending on experience. Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.
Please submit resumes in Word format along with pay requirements to attention Kelly Swinjakow at email@example.com for consideration.
- 5 plus year’s experience designing automated equipment.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering degree or Technical Certificate relating to industrial equipment design and or solid modeling.
- Proficiency with SolidWorks.
- Generalized knowledge of chemistry, fluid dynamics, and thermodynamics.
- Demonstrated electrical/mechanical aptitude through hobbies and or work experience.
- Basic automation experience such as multi-axis material handling and conveyor systems.
- Ability to evaluate designs based on factors like dimensions, tolerances and structural analysis.
- Occasional work on the shop floor to assist in the assembly and debug of new equipment.
- Previous design experience utilizing Solid Edge a plus.
- Basic understanding of electrical power systems, single and three phase power is a plus.
- Basic understanding of electro-mechanical controls systems including both sensor and actuator selection and adjustment is a plus